Pet vacation plans:
Always take your pet into consideration when going on vacation. Your pet will suffer from separation anxiety. This is natural, especially if you have a small inside dog or cat.
THINGS TO LEAVE FOR YOUR PET
1. Leave a radio on with your music OR a nice and easy sounding station.
2. Or a Television, on a automatic timer. So TV or radio turns off at night for sleep.
a) Make sure it is not on loud.
3. A small LED Light on (uses less electricity)or a Night light.
b) Set a timer, so it will go off and on all day. Make sure it goes OFF at night so the pets can sleep. A night light will be on if it gets dark no timer needed.
Just as if you were home and listening to music or watching TV. This will help them to stay calm, being able to hear people talking and singing.
2. Make sure you leave a big enough water bowl filled with water ( if you do not have an automatic water dispenser). Short day away.
3.Make sure you leave a big enough food bowl filled with food ( if you do not have an automatic food dispenser). Short day away.
4. If possible, for long trips call a service to come in and PET CHECK your pets.
Mozart's Doggie Service is growing and we can do this for you.
Once or twice a day check-in-home/or more if needed
Feed and water check
Back yard play
Play with our sitters in your yard
*We have one client with a Labrador retriever that loves to swim. They have a swimming pool and he goes for his walk, then goes for a swim. He is a fantastic swimmer, what an athelete!!
Always remember, your local dog sitters, MOZART'S DOGGIE SERVICE is here for you. If we are not in your area yet, we will be in the future.
We serve the Rancho Cucamonga and local areas.
CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT:
for rates and information
HAVE A FANTASTIC VACATION
HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL SOON!!!!
MOZART'S DOGGIE SERVICE